View Single Post
Old
02-04-2008, 10:18 PM
BlueEagle

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bernier26 View Post
Anyone else think that Melanson is an absolute beast this year? Him and Brideau should be our top pairing that can do it all.
I absolutely agree about Melanson! He really seemed to step it up this year, he looks amazing out there. He stays composed with the puck,makes good first passes. I was just thinking about this last game and its amazing how he's grown since last year.

Mandeville and Trudel Definitely need to pull it together if we want a national championship in Moncton. They looked nowhere near what they where last year or at the beginning of this year.

Girard needs to pull it together also. It seems that this year he often loses the puck, or get manhandled (We can blame his size but it didn't happen as often last year imo). This year he almost looks like a liability out there.

For the lines I'd like at the tourney, move up Strozinsky to the 2nd line and I'm happy. I know he's going to get better,and he will find his groove just in time for the Nationals ( I hope this is not just wishful thinking )

BlueEagle is offline   Reply With Quote