View Single Post
Old
04-16-2004, 10:47 PM
Mooch

vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to Mooch
Second line- look for big game tomorrow!

This line has really struggled this playoffs. Ribs is the only guy who has scored, and both the goals came in one game. Ryder and Dagenais have not been able to find the back of the net. They have played better at home, but thats been due too getting the last change. This has allowed CJ to get our line away from the matchup the Bruins want. So looking forward to tomorrow, our second line should have a big game. Ryder is due, Dagenais is due, and Ribs need to turn his efforts into points!

There is a problem with this line however, it lacks speed. Im sure BG has taken notice. I really dont see Dags back next season, i think a faster winger such as Perez, Higgins, Hossa or maybe Kastitsyn well really help this line succeed again next season, and play better in the post season. For now, they will get the matchup they want tomorrow, so there should be no excuse for not producing, except lack of speed and possibly experience. The ice has got to break sooner or later though for this line.

So heres to big win tomorrow (takes a big shot of rye)

My Predictions:

Habs win 3-2,

Ryder(i just told you why), Zednik(hes broken the ice- watchout tomorrow), Kovalev(you know why )

Saku-2 assists, Ribs 1 assist.

Dagenais will continue to prove me right , just kidding, best of luck to all!

GO GO