Old
04-17-2004, 07:30 AM
Classic Devil
Moderator Emeritus

vCash: 500
Awards:
Quote:
Originally Posted by navigator
value off which direction? because as a kings' fan, i would be all over it. personally, i would take even a later round pick for that deal, because miller has been somewhat injury-prone, and he makes 3 million a year (although his contract was front-loaded, so that could be less next year). i would have no problem moving him, and ahonen would be a great guy to have in the system.

i'm totally unfamiliar with jersey's prospects, so who do you have that would be tradable?
Value if off in the Kings favor. Mlller is 32. Him straight up for Ahonen might work... You giving us the #11 overall is just bad for you.

I was actually looking at Kings prospects earlier yesterday and I liked both Rome and the D-man direcly beneath him on HF's depth chart - Richard Petiot.

NJ has a huge depth in forwards, and prospects of good quality. Untouchable are Parise and maybe Adrian Foster. After that there's Aleksander Suglobov, who looks like a young Petr Sykora, Tuomas Pihlman, who's a big forward with good offense and physicality, Vrana and Tallackson, two other forwards with good offensive potential (both big, both physical - two potential power forwards), Maxim Balmochynkh, another forward with good defense, and lots more at forward.

We're ranked #4 by Hockey's Future.