View Single Post
Old
04-17-2004, 10:41 AM
pblc

vCash: 500
I went to read the arcticle......but DOH........I unfortunately don't speak/read French (wish I could though). But anyway, I respect Koivu....that guy has obviously shown he can handle adversity, and I have to agree that he has outperformed Thornton so far.

I think we Hab/Bruin fans will always disagree about Thornton. You guys see him as a headhunting, dirty goon who also is very skilled. We Bruin fans see him as a very talented player........who unfortunately is still very prone to brain cramps....and very poor control over his temper. He seems (in off ice interviews) as a big, happy, easy going kid. I personally wish he could control himself a little better...........not that I'm making excuses here, but I had a REALLY bad temper when I was younger (I'm almost 40 now ).....and it took a long time to get to the point of being able to reasonably control it.......anyone out there also with a short fuse, can probably appreciate what I'm saying. Not an excuse for Joe mind you, but it may be a factor in his behaviour. He does however need to get a grip on it...as the being just a kid excuse is wearing pretty thin.

Last edited by pblc: 04-17-2004 at 10:45 AM.