View Single Post
Old
02-06-2008, 05:24 PM
Astroboy

vCash: 500
He will be fine, and will be a good first or second line player. He has not played with anyone who has been much of a threat this year. Koivu (god love him) has not been doing much offensively this year, and last night was basically non existent other than his penalty and losing the last face off of the game. Pleks is looking good, but I think that is more due to the fact he is playing with Kovy and Kosty. If Pleks had been playing with Ryder and/or Lats all year and I don't think he would have racked up as many points. Most times a players production is directly related to those who play around him. Not using this as an excuse though, because there has been plenty a game where Higgins has had lots of chances, and has not put the puck in the net. He leads the team in shots, but none of them seem to be going in for him. He has great speed, great hustle, and a pretty decent shot. Watch out...he will turn things around before the year is out, and I would bet he would be a serious threat in the playoffs as well. Don't panic.....Higgins is the real deal.

Astroboy is offline   Reply With Quote