View Single Post
Old
02-09-2008, 08:46 PM
Nordique

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by countthecashricknash View Post
I watched the whole game and it seemed as if the CBJ played one of their best team games of the year. Nabokov was amazing last night. Hitch can't complain after last night. If we just keep up this playing style, the goals will come in bunches.

Vyborny still sucks. No late season quality experience and the 9:49 he played last night just seems like too much for a player struggling as much as he is. I'd rather see Murray, Brule, or Brass take some more minutes away from him. I realize they are young, but they have been playing well of late.

15-8-2 til playoffs
If we keep playing like that, we've got a shot. Norrena has raised his game a notch, and we dominated the ice. Nabokov was absolutely awesome, some of the best goal tending I've ever seen. Take the point, and move on.

Vyborny's fine on the 4th line. Brassard isn't lighting anything up, he's young, he needs time, yada yada yada. Boll is fun to watch, but his give aways nearly cost us both of the games out West. He's learning too, so you balance their time and hope they learn fast.

15-8-2 is steep, but not that terrible. Lets go win 3 in a row and then 12-8-2 won't look so bad

I'm thinking Norrena on Sunday without a doubt, he's been superb the last 2 games and it would crazy to not utilize him.

Nordique is offline   Reply With Quote