Old
02-09-2008, 09:06 PM
Robert
Foligno family

vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to Robert
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nordique View Post
If we keep playing like that, we've got a shot. Norrena has raised his game a notch, and we dominated the ice. Nabokov was absolutely awesome, some of the best goal tending I've ever seen. Take the point, and move on.

Vyborny's fine on the 4th line. Brassard isn't lighting anything up, he's young, he needs time, yada yada yada. Boll is fun to watch, but his give aways nearly cost us both of the games out West. He's learning too, so you balance their time and hope they learn fast.

15-8-2 is steep, but not that terrible. Lets go win 3 in a row and then 12-8-2 won't look so bad

I'm thinking Norrena on Sunday without a doubt, he's been superb the last 2 games and it would crazy to not utilize him.
One game at a time but I agree, we really need 3 or 4 two points games in a row soon..

I've got a bunch of home games scheduled for mid March on, I planned it that way expecting to be part of a playoff push. So I have a vested interest in the Jackets getting it done... I'm not confident but it could happen, we need to score some goals though. We will never make the post season averaging 2 goals a game-never.

So, lets get going Blue Jackets, start putting the biscuit in the net will ya.....

Robert is offline   Reply With Quote