View Single Post
Old
02-10-2008, 12:15 AM
ca5150

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert View Post
Oh man, I'm horrible with bar names but I've had great pre and post hockey times with hockey fans at the Frog, OShannys, the blue line bar, that place on Neil street (if it's still there), Gordon Birsch (sp), Brothers....hell, I've even had some good times with other Jacket fans at Mitchells (sp). Those places are not considered hockey bars per say but if you have enough Jacket fans together before or after a game that's an atmosphere, and that's what I mean't.

There are no dedicated hockey bars in Columbus with hockey stuff on the walls, NHL Center ice 24/7 and all that stuff other than the Rbar....none. But I've been in what I would call a "semi hockey atmosphere" other than the Rbar.
Thanks for the info, I was talking more along the lines of bars away from the arena district on away game nights. I know all those bars are hopping after the home games, I have been in Gordon Biercsh before when there was an away game and they didn't have it on any tv's. I haven't found any bars outside arena district that has the game on, when it starts and without me asking to put it on.

ca5150 is online now   Reply With Quote