View Single Post
Old
02-11-2008, 12:55 AM
Ayre

vCash: 500
Well little update on my progress:

2nd Game:

Was worse then the first game seeing that we were playing the best team in the league, and we had no subs so it was 6 guys playing the whole game. We lost 9-1, but should have been more, but we gave up early. I played much better then my first game, and was able to anticipate a lot of plays/shots, but 60 shots on me didn't really help me put up good numbers. Our defence was too tired to help so I was on my own 80% of the time.

3rd Game: Today

My best game yet and I'm certainly getting the hang of it. We lost 6-1, playing a mid-tier team, but i felt more comfortable and made much more saves. We had subs this time so it wasn't as bad, but our guys got tired in the second half and everyone kinda gave up.

Major problem that I have and 4 goals were scored on me this way today. When the balls behind the net and someone passes it to the slot or makes a wrap around shot I can't exactly see them moving because the mask blocks a great deal of my view. Kind of frustrating, but was wondering if anyone had any tips on how I can react or anticipate the play.

Goalie is a great position and I look forward to every Sunday where I get to play. Hopefully I'll get my first win ... can't wait.

Ayre is offline   Reply With Quote