View Single Post
02-13-2008, 09:36 AM
vCash: 500
Originally Posted by Headcoach View Post
So I take it you are writing a ebook on how to become a hockey director? Maybe a ebook on "How to build hockey programs for Dummy's"

The way you are asking this question, it seem to general. If you are really a hockey director, would would know these answers to your questions. If you are not a hockey director, I recommend you go out an hire one. Building a program without an experience hockey director will just make you look bad to your parents and kids that will not join your program.

To teach you how to do this properly can't be done over a forum thread. It takes 100's on man hours to build a program that is successful. Yes, you can try. But you just can't throw something together off the cuff.

Not a director and not looking to be. It is my goal to grow the program that I am involved with. I am willing to help out any way that I can because I love the sport of hockey and love to teach the game. The team I am associated with and any other team should always strive to become better. I am not writing any type of book that is for sure just looking to be able to provide feedback to the director on new and hopefully exciting ideas that will help benefit the kids.

Thanks for everyones help.

Puckboy is offline   Reply With Quote