View Single Post
Old
04-20-2004, 10:28 AM
English Hab

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to English Hab Send a message via MSN to English Hab
OT: The joys of teaching English children the pleasure in watching Special K!!!

So guys... I did it... Just as proud as we are of our boys for turning in a great series performance. I too managed to Listen to the game wake up 2 1/2 hours later and go and sub for the day.. So in my literacy session (english) i read several articles from both the boards and websites and looked at describing words for the players, performances and how bad Joe thorthon was.... IN My maths session i had sums with additions for all the Habs players numbers and minus's for the Bruiins.... i then did a Computer session and i challenaged my class to find, "Montreal come backs from 3-1 games down"... And then to finish the day of Read them a chapter from my Doug Harvey book.... So there you go... I lasted the day thanks to 30, 7 and 8 year old english kids and the help of you guys comments and thoughts and the Greatest hockey team ever!!!!!

Also anybody wishing to sign up their children to this school i will be residing shortly.. in two week time, hopefully in Lenox Mass... Hey i like to play with fire, and it that neck of the woods... well, their fires not too hot! Well not anymore hahaha!!! :lol

Once again congrats to the boys and lets starting cheering for the next round... We're Loud and we're proud!!!!!!

GO GO!!!