View Single Post
Old
04-20-2004, 10:34 AM
montreal
Go Habs Go

vCash: 500
I think our 2nd line has to pick up some of the scoring slack. We can't depend on Koivu's line to do it all. If you look at our top goal scorers this year, Zednik Ryder Ribeiro Dags Perreault Souray, before game 7 they had 5 goals between the 6 of them. Souray, Ryder, Dags will need to find a way to score to take some pressure off ZKK line. Although Ryder has taken the body and he's getting his chances, so it's only a matter of time before he starts hitting the back of the net.

On defense, Brisebois will need to step it up as will Souray. Markov took a beating in this series, an him and Rivet were our top blueliners, with Markov doing a great job on Thorton. I like Komo with Souray, so hopefully he stays in the lineup. Bouillon at a -5 for the series, hopefully will have a better series as he had trouble with the bigger players of boston.

Also we need Ward back, as he could replace Langdon in the lineup. I wonder if Sunny can play who will sit, Dags I assume, unless Juneau needs a game off. Bulis will also need to show a little more offense.

And Theodore will need to play like he did in the last few games and not like he did in the first few. Should be a great series and great hockey. I'm sure Gillette is happy knowing he'll get a few more million.