View Single Post
Old
04-20-2004, 11:42 AM
Lafontaine

vCash: 500
Healy = Comedy

After taking a couple of games to realize the guy just simply ISN'T meant to be a commentator, I've taken everything he says with a grain of salt and now he has become an unintentional comedic genius in my mind!

From a couple of games ago "Habs (or Bruins, I can't remember) put one in and that could be it, with only 6 minutes remaining in the game".....Sounds like a reasonable comment on the surface.....until I tell you it was only the second period when he said it!!!

My favourite Healy lines are every time they drop the puck...."and this is going to be a very big draw", "face-offs are really important in this game", "Yanic Perreault, Yanic Perreault, Yanic Perreault"!

All hail Healy for uping Perreault's value in the summer. Too bad he didn't do that before the trade deadline. The Milburys and Sathers would have been all over him. In fact, if Craig Button was still in control of the Flames I'm positive Heally could have coaxed him into doing the rumoured Gauthier for Perreault swap, plus he probably would have tossed in Regehr too!