Global Moderator
What rust??

vCash: 500
Awards:
Send a message via MSN to Redwingsfan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finnerican View Post
True

He honestly has not ruled out Norway. My parents and sat down with him a few times to discuss possibilities and he still doesn't know what he wants to do. He really wants to go to Notre Dame but he'll have to have a spectacular Senior season to do it and he'd have to impress very very much. USHL would probably be as good as he can get right now seeing as there's been a few scouts that have seen him. The scout from Chicago Steel told him that he has good potential if he learned to become more physical (he's 5'11......?), the one from Indiana just gave my dad his card and told my little brother to keep playing well and he'll end up good. I keep telling him to go NCAA, my mom wants that too because he could stay closer, my dad wants him to go back to Finland, he wants to go to Notre Dame, but he likes the idea of a contract, thus USHL or ECHL (if he gets seen by anybody there).
I just wish I got this kind of attention when I was 16.

we are seriously OT here, but it looks like your brother has a big decision to make... I hope he makes the right one..

end of OT, lets get back to Mike Lee

Redwingsfan is offline   Reply With Quote