View Single Post
Old
04-20-2004, 11:05 PM
EaGLE1

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Natural Habs Fan
Balej is now just a distant memory. I'm sure he'll be good but Koivu-Kovalev is a match made in hockey heaven. I think Zednik will be on fire in Tampa, the confidence must be flowing through his blood.

Also, you need to mention how great of an experience this must be for Ryder, Ribiero, Dags & Komi. Our young guns got their first taste of the playoffs in the most amazing way, coming back from a 3-1 deficit & winning their first playoff series.

No matter what happens with Tampa, this season is already a major success. I don't think we could ask for much more... well except for #25! :lol
We are not even sure if Balej will have an NHL career. Many players smoke the AHL but could not score at NHL level. Maybe he is one of these. that second pick is crap (about 48th?).

Now against TB we need to tell Dagenais to stay in the pressbox. Too slow, can't score anymore, liability in his own end. Perreault is hot & win 65% of faceoff at all time.

You are right, we couldn't ask for more. Even if we lose in 4, we can be very proud of our great rebuilding team