View Single Post
Old
02-21-2008, 05:24 PM
Gino 14

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by the_pen_is_mightier View Post
My God, I stressed the importance of wearing protective equipment properly and you get your panties in a bunch. And you say that I'm the one that's making a mountain out of a molehill...sheesh.

Yeah, he got away with it, but that doesn't make it any less dangerous. Fact is, he stepped on the ice without even knowing how to properly protect himself. That shows that safety isn't his top priority, when it should be. Telling him to "let it slide" isn't going to steer him in the right direction.

1) You brushed it off as no biggie. That's a poor way of thinking about it. 2) He doesn't know what he's doing (yet).
Neither of you seemed to realize just how important it is (well he does, to some extent), hence why I stressed the importance.
I'm trying to stop laughing long enough to believe that you're really this knotted up about a one time event in a roller hockey game, in a beginners league. Tell us all how, with the pads on the wrong legs, he's exposing himself to danger. Are you related in some way to Chicken Little, cause it sounds like the sky is falling once again.

The tears are still coming, I haven't laughed at something that pathetic in weeks.

Gino 14 is offline   Reply With Quote