View Single Post
Old
04-22-2004, 09:38 AM
Canadianteamfan

vCash: 500
I think if Habs wants to win this series they have to get Begin and Ward back at 100%.A checking line of Ward-Dowd-Begin can check one of the 1st two line of Tampa.They have all 3 enough speed to follow them.Koivu line will have to be better than the other offensive line of Tampa.
IF that happens it means Ribeiro will have less ice time,14 to 17 min probably.but against slower opponent like Taylor and Andreychuk.

Other point, Craig Rivet will have to contain Martin St-Louis on his side when he comes with speed because 0.1 seconde of lazyness will be enough for him to get 1 on 1 with Theo.

I personnally think(hope) Ribeiro will be a big assets for MTL as he will have more room to express himself.I hope too that CJ put him back on 1st PP and Perreault centering 2nd PP,We all know he will use 2 D-men so Koivu won't play at the blue line during PP.but i still can hope for it at least.

The other big Habs assets his CJ i think.He dominate Mike Sullivan in game 7 vs Boston and he impress me a lot with is line matching.he can beat Tortorella for sure.

Good series to everyone

GO HABS GO