View Single Post
Old
04-22-2004, 10:17 AM
PhillyNucksFan

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Garfield

I almost feel sorry for you. Your team was eliminated 3 days ago yet you are still making excuses. The Canucks did show up and they were beaten by a better Calgary Flames team. If that is too much for you to handle, I understand, but don't come in here making up excuses for the Canucks on a Flames/Red Wings thread.

you call that show up??

Feel all you want, Canucks need to take a closer look at the so-called core and needs a shakeup. a no show for 3 straight years, Canucks played horrible. What excuses? excuses mean I am making up reasons for the loss! I am not, I am saying Canucks sucked and played horrible. It is not an excuse, there is no excuse to how Canucks played in the series.

Enjoy your cinderella run, and I'll see you near the basement once again in the standing. Dont tell me how flames is so much different from ducks and wild, because ducks and wild all said the same last year at this time and duck even went ahead and signed UFA to make sure that they are not 1 year wonder.

Enjoy your cinderella run, and very good job on the flames.

Yes, Flames was a better team in the series. Actually, much better team in fact. Canucks, again, need to take a look at themselves.

Oh ya, I guess you dont like my prediction? "Wings in 5"? Did that tick you off?

whats wrong being beaten by a superior team in Detroit?? :lol

Last edited by Evilo: 05-04-2004 at 02:27 AM. Reason: No need for insults here...