View Single Post
Old
04-22-2004, 01:31 PM
Darz

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brisebois
Strange story, Dutchy. Even stranger is what happened to me today here in Ottawa.

THE FOLLOWING STORY HAS NO CONNECTION WHATSOEVER WITH THE MYSTERIOUS MASKED BANANA.

On my way to the Synagogue this morning I was carrying my prayer shawl in one hand and my Bible in the other when I saw this pair of soiled pants on the side of the road. Not just any road, mind you, but THE QUEENSWAY! Naturally as everyone has guessed by now my first thought was 'i hope there's some extra change in the guys pockets.' But as I got closer I recognized a small name-tag in the back. "Monsieur Dutchy" was the name. Now I don't know if this pair of pants was of any relation to the Dutchy we all know and love, but the question really is, "what was Dutchy's pants doing in Ottawa?" Did he forget them somewhere and it got lost trying to find its way home? Or could there be another pantsless Dutchy wandering around the streets of Ottawa?

Dutchy, I await your denial.

Lafleur says he knows of this place in Hemmingford (near the US border) where some mountain goats were smuggled in. He says those goats sure do pack a wallop, and haveterrific appetites. He says he's over goats by now, ever since he met that cute clam I bought from the pet shop.
I hope you write a book about your trials and tribulations one day Brisebois. There's a book I'd like to read!!!!!!