View Single Post
Old
02-24-2008, 09:44 AM
FrankMTL

vCash: 500
Guys...this is a young player. He is going through some of the worst lows of his career but one thing I know is that he's the type of player you go to war with (when he's on his game). Last year in the last game of the year, he was one of the only players to show up, and he took the loss to heart.

Maybe everything happened to fast for this young player. People were talking about him being the next capitain etc. etc. Just sit back and look at things objectively for a second. The player we are seeing right now is not the player we saw for the last 2 seasons and i'm not talking about points either. Just the way he skates, the way he is not dominating down low, the energy...its all missing.

One thing I do know is that you don't throw away a young player that bleeds red white and blue for a rental player. Higgins will never be a superstar, but i think he will top out anywhere between 25-35 goals a season. I don't think too many of us will complain with him having 30G-30A seasons.

Gotta be patient with young players guys. Look at what happened with Andrei Kost this year..

FrankMTL is offline   Reply With Quote