View Single Post
Old
04-23-2004, 12:58 PM
Histrion

vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to Histrion
While some things might not be all that accurate, it still is a great read. Very good columnist there!

When you root for a team as storied as the Montreal Canadiens, it is tempting to look back at the success of the past and glorify your team. However, we always have to look ahead. We have a pretty good core right now, but we are far from the dynasties, we can still win a serie, but it will be hard fought and we'll need some good breaks. It will be the same against the Lightnings, we are not the favorite, that's why that, if I was a betting man I'd take the Lightnings.

Don't get me wrong, my heart is with the Habs and I do think we have a good chance at winning this series. But it will be so freakin' hard! The Lightnings are now icing their best team ever, by far, they are hungry. Very hungry. They have to be a lot more hungry than the Bruins since they are now in the second round. That's why I think they have a better chance than us at winning this series; not only they have will (as we do) but they are so damn skilled up front.

Anyways! It will be a great match-up and I can't wait for Game #3, since I will be in attendance.