View Single Post
Old
04-23-2004, 01:59 PM
English Hab

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to English Hab Send a message via MSN to English Hab
Quote:
Originally Posted by raketheleaves
Seriously, have they ever been placed under that kind of pressure before? I think that will have a huge affect on this series, especially if we can win one in Tampa.
The Pressure cooker that is the Bell Centre is definately a place to marvel and in some sense look at in awe... HOwever these players are professionals and for the majority of the time are expected - and do so perform under these circumstances. Though as you so rightly say this is now playoff time and The Bell Centre has just crept up a few decibells, the banners are starting to wave again and that torch is rising (or so we wish or are lend to believe) for players such as St Louis and Lecavalier there will love the chance to come back home and show Ol' MOntreal what they can do (in another thread i said that i think that one of these big guns will choke and this is down to being too motivated or over motivated) Though it will be the lesser players the people who don't really not what to expect when they roll in to town. The rookies and maybe the foreign players... These are the guys who may just appear to be like a Deer caught in the headlights. Our boys therefore will thrive on this volume and the relentless support we show them. Its gonna be a great series it just all depends i think on how we do in Florida....

Habs in 6

GO GO!!!!!!