View Single Post
Old
02-26-2008, 10:50 AM
BlueJackets66

vCash: 500
XGMDM would have pulled the trigger

we are in a win now situation just like the NFL!! We are never willing to make the big moves that benefit us in a positive way. Richards would have been a great addition to the team. Now we have to bank on Jake to bust to! i have no reason to believe that any of out up and coming draft picks are going to ever be good or at least not for 4-5 years and at that point it will be for a different team. If we wanted Richards we could have had him if we would have thrown in Brass, #1, hell even Freddy No! I am sick of all the antics with the CBJ. I am so upset at this non movement. Regarding future moves today, let re-sign a slow aging "leader" to a 2 yr contract for 3-4 million. That does not seem like a home town discount to me. Let's not forget we still have Feds, Vybes, Peca, Hollywood and sorry A** Malhotra. When and if we get rid of these guys they will be for 2-5 rounders and a whole lot of AHL players for the future. That is all we are is a glorified AHL team. I hope I am wrong about all of this and I can get crap from you guys, which would mean I was wrong, but by the looks of it, I am not.

I'm so mad I don't even know if this thread makes sense.