View Single Post
Old
04-24-2004, 03:42 PM
English Hab

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to English Hab Send a message via MSN to English Hab
Quote:
Originally Posted by BruinsGirl
My husband was and is a big fan of Chelsea and my first PL game I watched was Chelsea - Manchester UTD long time ago. (10 years or so, we didn't have luxury to watch many different PL games back there in Ukraine)

My favourite players now are Hasselbaink, Gudjohnsen and Mutu.

We are planning to fly for one of the homegames next year. (Meeting Abramovich would be nice too. Should I try to convince him to by B's??? :lol )
NO because if he bought the B's then he'd fire your coach.... he'd buy every player available and basically after 3/4 of the season have the fans thinking to themselves... Yes they've got the money to buy great players, But Abramovich isn't happy and to be honest is more of a Tinkerman then the Ranieri is... But just think it would be nice... but who knows if a salary cap is introduce in the NHL then it would be pointless.... as he could only spend as much money as every other GM.... but could you imagine the Fleet centre though...

Also you said you were 75% Jewish.. if thats the case don't you think you should be cheering on my boys???? Come on the Yids!!!!!!