View Single Post
Old
04-24-2004, 08:26 PM
dulzhok

vCash: 500
I have proposed this idea before. Ottawa is really strachting their head right now. The answer to their post-season woes is likely their lack of grit/heart. They will be looking for grit, and they have huge surplus of scoring RWers: Hossa, Alfredsson, Bondra, Havlat.

Now, I am a big fan of Hartnell. Hartnell and Erat are the two Predator forwards that I hold in highest regard. BUT, I would absolutely love the opportunity to get Havlat in a Predators jersey. I would be absolutely giddy over it. I think he's one of the top 5 young upcoming snipers in the league today. The guy was a 30 goal scoring this year playing in a secondary role and missing 15 games. He could be a 40 goal scorer for years to come.

I think this trade would work for both teams. Ottawa is stacked with young/skilled players, but they are missing a true powerfoward. Enter Hartnell: a young powerfoward with fine offensive skills. Showed a lot of post-season promise this year as well.

As for us, we get the young dynamic scorer that we sorely lack. I really get giddy over the thought of paring Erat and Havlat together. They would be awesome together.

Like somebody said early, Havlat is one of the few players I would trade Hartnell for. DO IT!