View Single Post
Old
04-25-2004, 02:36 PM
Mathletic

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carl Spackler
Your argument is becoming more untenable with each post. Give you Redden?????? if Redden and Lalime would have been so reliable then how did two shots a peewee goalie could have stopped elude the magnificent Lalime??????

Did the Habs really manage to win the first three games of the series with a goalie that was playing terribly? Why, oh why, would you ever choose Lalime as your goalie instead of Theo, except to provoke people?

Hmm, wait a second, that seems to be the only position that would make any sense.

If Gainey or any other GM were ever to trade a Hart winner like Theo for a gag artist like Lalime they would be drawn and quartered.

I have the feeling your sole purpose in these posts is to provoke arguments. Your argument is so ridiculous it makes no sense otherwise. My only sentiment is to thank god you and some of the others on these boards have no decision making powers. If you did, we could have Patty "regular season superstar" lalime.

By the way, you STILL have yet to address how in your opinion the playoff choker Theodore managed to lead an 8th place tema to a first round victory 2 seasons ago. But wait, that might not fit into your asinine theory about Theo. Never mind.....

"Did the Habs really manage to win the first three games of the series with a goalie that was playing terribly? Why, oh why, would you ever choose Lalime as your goalie instead of Theo, except to provoke people?"

what's your friking problem ??? can't you read ??? I said Lalime was much better than Théodore in the 1st round ! not that I would take Lalime over Théodore

"Did the Habs really manage to win the first three games of the series with a goalie that was playing terribly? Why, "

what's your point they lost 2 of the 1st 3 ?

and Théodore sucked against Boston two years ago except in the 5th or 6th game