Thread: Örebro HK
View Single Post
Old
02-28-2008, 08:03 AM
zecke26

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ribban View Post
Nothing to get too worked up about. Skovde came to play with 2 juniors on the first line, and a division 2 like keeper. This was their last game, and they were done anyway, so nobody on their squad played with much heart, let alone skill.
bah...we both know that even against juniors ÖHK would only with with a one goal lead usually.

Quote:
Nissinen had a great game despite the dominans of OHK.

Peltola had three assists.
these were good additions. niskanen too. it's interesting that some of those who played solid early in the season now have disappeared.

Quote:
They now move on to play @ Tranas in what is called Play-Off 2, which is a best of 3 series. Game 2 and 3 (if needed) will be played in Orebro.
tranas had it much easier to get to PO2...that's funny. end up worse in the season and you play worse team to succeed. end up top2 and you have to fight better teams to get a top3 spot out of 8. now this is logic.

Quote:
Clear as mud, ehe??
thanks to your explanation i finally got it.
but it's really a weird way.

do you see any chances this season to promote? i don't. this team is simply not playing his best hockey. and besides the new finns and the lihagen line (especially fors), there's not much at the moment. i can't see how they want to find an extra gear.

zecke26 is offline   Reply With Quote