View Single Post
Old
04-25-2004, 06:12 PM
didjuicythat
@m_desroches

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Habsolution
Seriously I noticed great improvement. We've got something to build on.

Just replace Souray with Quintal... until he's healed completely.
I agree with the first sentence. Montreal has shown encouraging signs of not letting up in the second and the third period, after having an awful first period in all aspects. They were the ones who controlled the play in Tampa's zone... I think the Bolts skaters should thank Khabibulin for keeping them in the game, because it could have *easily* been 4-2 in favor of the Habs at the 2nd intermission... I guess the Habs must build on that on their home ice... let's not forget that the guys gave a pretty good effort in every game played at the Bell Centre in Round 1. Without Raycroft's stellar goalthending in Game #4, Montreal would have gone 3-0 on home ice. I'm confident we can bring this serie back to Tampa with a 2-2 tie.

As for Souray, I would too like to see him in the pressbox, but the fact is Quintal is even worse IMO. Yes, Sheldon does make more mistakes than Quintal, but he can support the attack and is a much faster skater. Remember how hard it looked for Quintal on the 1-on-1 with Brian Rolston two weeks ago? Imagine we replace Rolston by, say, Martin St.Louis. I don't want to think about it... it'd be ugly.