Old
04-25-2004, 08:57 PM
FlyersHomer DM03

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by PF
Not bad for our average goaltender.
yeah, a throw in coming over with handzus, he's doing an adequate job

when i watched giguere last year, i thought how could hard could it be to be a ducks fan, watching this type of hockey. impossible chances, and he just had every answer. That is pretty much how esche has looked the last four games.

I was very impressed with Timmander, consistently in the middle of the action, and the play where he caught up with sundin on the breakaway really helped out. That sequence would of been even sweeter had Amonte scored on the countering breakaway.

Like I've been saying all season. We're gonna need a goalie who will steal games for us, not every game is going to be like game one. Esche did more than any goalie should ever have to in order to keep us in the game, and when we were given a chance on the powerplay, we took advantage. It's very difficult to get all these ingredients in gear at the same time, but when they do, look out.

Hopefully we can take game 3...but we must prepare for a game 3 like vs. new jersey. Also, Toronto's home ice advantage is greater than Jersey's.

still, a great win