View Single Post
Old
03-03-2008, 12:58 AM
sparkle twin
drrrty player

vCash: 500
Send a message via ICQ to sparkle twin Send a message via AIM to sparkle twin
Good job to get the win. I was worried going in, and thought maybe if they could hang in at the end they might could pull it out. But they didn't need to hang in, they just went in and took the W!

On Tootoo's goal I think it was Tootoo that actually caused the turnover. It looked like he got either his leg or stick in the way of the pass and it went right to Fiddler, who put a great pass to Tootoo, who noone bothered to cover. Yea for the Tootoo gamewinner!

Great job by Ellis. We needed one to have a good game and hopefully this can propel BOTH back to the way they were playing in January.

Nice goal by Legwand. It looked like it sort of rolled a little on him and that split second wait may have disrupted Turco and let him get a better shot off that looked like it could have gone all the way through the net.

And great goal by Dumont (On the Fly #5 play of the night!). I too, was about to yell at Arnott for waiting so long but then there was Dumont to put it in the perfect spot for the goal.

It's a good thing Suter is "beautiful" because that fight was ugly. But good to see someone else besides Hordi/Toots/Weber stand up for the team.

Even though we didn't get any PPG's (and allowed a few too many SH chances) I liked the PP. The Stars were #1 on PK and we were able to get 7 shots and some good chances. But also a great PK job! 26-26 all year vs Dallas!

And we took the series vs Dallas 3-1!

Last edited by sparkle twin: 03-04-2008 at 01:48 AM. Reason: 26-26, I sold them short!!
sparkle twin is offline   Reply With Quote