View Single Post
Old
03-06-2008, 07:51 PM
DevsFan84

vCash: 500
I didn't have my tape measure out. It may have been slightly more than 5 feet. Notice the word "like" in that sentence.

I'm aware of what a poke check is. You should be aware that if you go for a poke check and miss, its pretty much a guaranteed goal if he has any hockey skills whatsoever. Maybe I should have pulled a Hasek and just charged him, but my technique wasn't the purpose of the post to begin with.

And no, he didn't break any rules until he started jabbing at me. Still, who fires point blank slapshots at a goalies head on a breakaway? Its not like I was in the butterfly or anything, I was in a ready position and those shots would probably have gone high. Getting hit in the head sucks, but its not like it hurt me.

I just wanted to get some input on some dirty tricks to use in the future for clowns like this. Also, my goal is NOT to hurt the guy- I'm not going to take out his legs or take off my skates and try to stab him with them (ala happy gilmore) just a way to send the message.

DevsFan84 is offline   Reply With Quote