View Single Post
Old
03-08-2008, 04:16 PM
Whitesnake
Habs of steel

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by buddahsmoka1 View Post
Center is our strongest postition on forward, so I would think the main focus will be on wingers. We have the likes of: Ben Maxwell, Ryan White, Kyle Chipchura, Mathieu Aubin, Oliver Fortier and Trottier.
Most definately disagree with that. Especially not for the position of offensive centerman is concerned 'cause I see only 1 candidate: Ben Maxwell. I really believe that Ryan White, if he plays in the NHL, will be as a winger. Then Chipchura should, at best, be a 3rd liner centerman. Aubin, Fortier and Trotter might never make it. Aubin has some ups and downs in the AHL, Fortier doesn't have a great offensive production this year and Trotter is a big question mark. So not enough surefire prospects at the centerman position.

But I do agree that on the wings it wouldn't be bad as well. But we do have D'Agostini, Pacioretty, White (if he's transferred as a winger), Grabovski, Wyman, Stewart (on the 4th) and the young guys we have already, A. Kosty, S. Kosty, Lats and so on.....

We need more help at the centerman position but on the wings as well. Let's just say that the ratio forwards-D's should be in the favor of the forwards for the next 2 drafts I believe.