View Single Post
03-08-2008, 11:47 PM
Registered User
rye&ginger's Avatar
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Vancouver
Country: Canada
Posts: 6,162
vCash: 500
rest and ice are the only way really.

you can see a physical thearpist also that might help with some specific exercises. Even better might be a pediatrist that works in a running shoe store? they might be able to help with the skate fitting.

rye&ginger is offline   Reply With Quote