View Single Post
Old
04-29-2004, 08:22 AM
BLONG7

vCash: 500
Some guys are just feeling frustrated with the fact that we are down 3-0...Some fans are fickle day to day...There is no way we should be pinning this on Theo, but the fact remains he is being outplayed by the Bulin Wall, and people should give Tampa credit for their play and their goaltender has been outstanding. One thing everyone should realize is that when Theo steals the show (2002 vs B's) everyone thinks it's great... not always being realistic is what ends up happening. We won the first round with bouncing back from a 3-1 defecit, never to have been done before by the Habs, and now we are facing the first place team, who are beatable, but are a better team than the Bruins... and we deserve a better fate but it hasn't happened that way. Were we suppose to be in this position? Nope... just ask anyone connected with TSN,Sportsnet etc and they had us pegged to miss the playoffs, and some said we would be as bad as Pittsburgh... I would love to see the Habs have a great game 4 tonight(expecially Theo) and then see where it goes for game 5. One game at a time as they say... I wonder what happened to all the Theo bashers that said they would never bash him again after the shutout in game 7 vs the B's.... I guess they have started to bash once again...