View Single Post
Old
04-29-2004, 08:59 AM
David

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by TB_FANATIC
Speaking of hockey ignorance, how about a "Marty St.Louis is a Diver" comment to put things in perspective. If that kid really wanted to dive, he'd have picked one of the many muggings he had early in the game to augment your statement. This is almost as bad as the "Marty St.Louis is a cherry picker" comments. Give it a rest please.
Settle down there, son...what's with this hyper active sensitivity?

If you have ever read my views before, you'll see that I am the biggest proponent of skill over size and as such, I have utmost respect for any guy that can not only compete but excel as an 5'7" midget in a world of 6'5" neanderthals...but he is what he is...no more no less...a diver by name and a cherry picker by trade...although it looks like Julien had neutralized his cherry picking tendencies last game.

OT: Montreal needs to keep hitting this guy. He proved ineffective in game 3 when being hit and only slowly got around to playing his game later when the hitting let up...I mean even that talented SOB Theo Fleury who could take a pounding from the best of them, would have a quiet night if hit a few times early in the game...St. Louis doesn't have the talent of Fleury...nor does he have the heart of Fleury...and he's definitly not tougher than Fleury!!! Keep hitting him and Lecavalier without sacrificing positional hockey and we'll do all right!

Last edited by David: 04-29-2004 at 09:44 AM.