View Single Post
Old
03-10-2008, 02:23 AM
Hab-a-maniac

vCash: 500
Thanks a ton, Beakermania. I think it will draw a bit more interest since it will become one big thread. In case anyone wants to know, I am currently working on a combo vol. 26-27 for the weekend's games. Tough to get em all in due to laziness but mostly due to school work being so hectic. I should have mine done and edited by tomorrow night/Tues. morning.

I have to get up earlier than usual and stuff, so it's been hard. But I'm making sure to have each update posted before the next game at the very least. It's been hard keeping up the pace of doing every game each night, especially at home in Calgary. For back-to-back days played, I've been doing two volumes in one for a while now. Anyway, this was a great idea so thanks for this. I assume these will be more popular in the playoffs.

Problem is that I likely will be working a job in the summer that gets me up at 5 a.m. (shocking cause on weekends this is when I go to bed) so if there are playoff games I do it will be recorded soon after the game ends but not fully edited and completed until I get home the next day. It will be difficult and maybe sparser/intermittent but whatever. For now, I can chronicle the Habs run to the playoffs pretty comprehensively. Yours truly,
Hab-a-maniac

Hab-a-maniac is online now   Reply With Quote