View Single Post
03-10-2008, 11:04 AM
vCash: 500
Originally Posted by PruBlue25 View Post
The rink where I played at recorded our playoff game last night. We won in OT with 3.3 seconds left, it was an awesome game. They showed the game at the bar afterwards. It was like watching a game in slow motion, everyone was just so slow. I was watching myself saying, am I really that slow? They did use an older camera so maybe there is a slight chance that the camera made it worse, but damn I didn't think we were that slow. It really makes you appreciate how fast the pros are. I mean we play in C2, which is the 4th of 5 levels (A, B, C1, C2, D). Still though, wow, . They had the Rangers game on one of the small TVs on the bar and it was funny to watch the speed of the NHL vs. a men's league game.
Yeah, it's true - with a husband and two boys who play, I've seen a lot of slow hockey. Still, there's nothing quite like watching them in a game scoring a goal or making a nice play. All I ask is that they give their best effort every shift. It's painful watching a game where everyone is coasting!

javorka is offline   Reply With Quote