View Single Post
Old
03-10-2008, 11:40 AM
THE HOFF

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Higgins 21 View Post
The Habs are 1st in the league for goals scored, tied with Ottawa at 223.

I never would've thought that possible at the beginning of this season...
hail the pp, kovalev, and all the 3rd liners like tender and ryder that will rack up more than 15 or 20 goals...

our second line is terrible. right now ... S.kos is the BEST player on that line ... better than higgins , better than koivu... they have a combined 32 goals these two ... simply not enough... (ryder + tender = 27 goals.)

If you tell me its because higgins and koivu are great playmakers ... I might kick you in the nuts.... or tell you that someone on this line has to put the puck in the bloody net...

s.kos, 40 gp ... 9g 12a .... he'll get near if not 15 goals this year, playing only arround 50- 55 games.... with an average time on the ice of 14:11 min. 4 min less than his linemates.

kovy , plek , a.kos = 78 goals.

our second line plays just as much as our 1rst line.... so I'd expect the production to be slightly more balanced.

I really enjoy watching the team this year ... but the guys who took charge are not the ones I expected... like koivu, higgins , ryder , smolinski (on a ''solid'' 3rd line) ...

guys like s.kos , a.kos , plek , laps , streit, gorges, even o'byrne, kovy and komisarek ... played beyond expectations...

THE HOFF is offline   Reply With Quote