View Single Post
Old
04-29-2004, 11:42 PM
Habs_Apostle

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by TB_FANATIC
Wow you just won't quit will you? Did you even watch tonights game? St.Louis back checking, blocking shots, hitting?

Wow thats annoying, do you think everytime someone critisizes you they have some sort of tantrum? Maybe your expecting us to be upset; I don't get upset at idiots, I just try to educate them.

oops, settle down now

First of all Tampa fans, it's probably not a good idea to come posting at a time like this unless it is to console us. I never post on other boards, but even if I did I wouldn't after we just beat them (i.e. against boston), unless of course it was to say something very positive. It's just the classy thing to do in my mind.

Also, habs fans, its not a good idea to knock their players. The series is over. The best team won. All's fair in love and war. I don't think anything is to be gained by saying so and so on their team is this or that. Honestly, they have a good bunch of guys on that team and I can see them going a long way. Let's wish them well and move on. We have a lot to look forward to with our own team and much to discuss without bashing some other team.