View Single Post
Old
04-29-2004, 11:52 PM
Artyukhin*

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vlad The Impaler
Saku may have pled to management but Souray's horrible attitude earlier, and Julien not being much better, have pretty much shut down any chance Kovalev will sign with this team.

Players generally sign factoring these three things:

-Players feel at home on the team

-Players expects team to have lots of success

-Lots of money on the table

Realistically, Montreal doesn't offer a single advantage on this list, unless they put way too much money, which would be a waste. Kovalev will only sign with Montreal if there are literally no other options on the table, IMO. The CBA could change the data and favor the Habs in this instance, or maybe things will stay the same.

Do not expect Kovalev in a Habs jersey next season. It's a longshot.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

you said,
Players generally sign factoring these three things:

-Players feel at home on the team

-Players expects team to have lots of success

-Lots of money on the table

---------
i say
where do i start..

we got lots of money to offer kovy belive me...check out our payroll for next year..say good by to juneau,dackell,any who ever else..lots off money there for kovy ..money isnt the issue..imho

you say players expect to have alot of sucess..well ,montreal played 11 more games this year than the rangers..right?..11 more that buffalo..right?
look at our club...we have the deepest orgination for talent..say these 2 words for meh...power house in less than 2 years...

omg scary isnt it...

dont worry we got one of the best owner /general manger combos in the nhl...bob first year has to be view as a "great sucess"

exciting times here in montreal