View Single Post
Old
03-16-2008, 12:11 AM
jockstrap

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by montreal View Post
Michigan wins 2-1 so they sweep their series and go on to the next round. Pacioretty I don't know if he had any pts, but he was thrown out of the game for fighting so he will likely be suspended for game 1 on friday night.

Clarkson lost 4-3 no pts for Paquet, so the series is tied, game 3 on sunday.

Last I saw wisconsin was tied 3-3 in the 3rd, win and they stay alive, lose and their season could be over as they are on the bubble for the frozen four tournament.

Minnesota is tied 1-1 late in the 3rd, same situation, win and they play tomorrow, lose and their season could be over as they are one or two spots below Wisconsin. Fischer has looked good in his own end.

Also have the maxwell/white game on my labtop. White's fight with kurceba was short, not sure if any punches really landed. Maxwell wasn't too impressive again, looked more asleep at times to me.

Edit: Wisconsin lost in OT, so McDonagh's season could be over, will have to wait to see if they make the frozen four, doesn't look good but trying to figure out the brackets for the tournament is not easy.

Minnesota wins in ot, Fischer was on the ice for the goal, Minn stays alive as the series shifts back home for Fischer's team.

White had a good game, scored a nice goal on a breakaway, had an assist, a fight and was all over the ice. Hitmen win their conference. Maxwell not very noticeable tonight, second time I've seen him lately and he didn't look too good in either game.
Quick question for u montreal... I know Fischer plays second pairing on the pp but is he first pairing on 5-5? And will he will be first pairing pp next year? I guess he is turning more defensive than they said during draft day, he was supposed to be an offensive defenmen...