View Single Post
Old
03-16-2008, 03:10 PM
Ti-girl

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Ti-girl Send a message via Yahoo to Ti-girl
Quote:
Originally Posted by droller View Post
You are too good to play with girls. Typically, this is the ONLY reason that they do it... The woman you see on the national teams have played in boys leagues growing up simply because they dominated their competition and in order to stay on a steady development path, they plays boy leagues.

These comments about stick checking the girl... gliding them into the boards? Are you a moron? These girls ARE GOOD HOCKEY PLAYERS. You take it easy on them and they will make you pay.

Ti-Girl.. you quoted and responded to my "sunshine" comment... If you're gonna do that after I say something like that... all the power to yah! It's cocky, rude and uncalled for so I deserve whatever is thrown at me.
It's like the whole argument of running up the score.

I would rather get my ass kicked by a good team than just barley win because they played down.

We played against the Oval Extreme (where most of the Olympians play) and we got killed. 5-3. The score is much closer than what the game actually was. They played us hard each shift.

I would rather play against guys who do that, than be handled like a piece of glass.