View Single Post
Old
03-17-2008, 12:18 PM

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitesnake View Post
Absolutely. Still, I don't think we're wrong as far as Smolinski and Brisebois are concerned....And you have to stop using the rankings to explain your point, 'cause I could come back after tonight's game and say that we're now 5th and we suck....

But I know what you mean. But it's just a question of having opinions and I prefer expressing those opinions now instead of waiting later and be accused of having this "hindsightis 20-20ism" sickness....
Yeah, no doubt.

I just think that it's really inconsequential of who's starting tomorrow. It's not going to matter in the long run. Price is going to have plenty of time to get into a groove, it's just 1 game here.

If anything, I think price should of gotten the start against the Islanders...but Halak played and it turned out to be a perfect decision as indicated by the score, so...

I think Carbo's shown us that he doesn't want any player feeling comfortable in his spot, maybe this is a way for Price to stay sharp and hungry, alot of decisions made by the coaching staff go much deeper then we fans understand. There alot of things behind the scenes that we're not privy too, we only take these decision as face value when they're much more thought out.

Both games vs. the Islanders and Blues have presented Carbo with an opportunity to test certain things out, that's why we've seen Halak and Grabovsky, Latendresse with Koivu and Ryder

The division games aren't a time to test those things out...

417 is offline   Reply With Quote