View Single Post
Old
03-18-2008, 12:20 AM
Spectaculard

vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to Spectaculard
Woah there, hang on a second. Halak better than Price? People, Halak started two games this year, on against an above average offensive team (PHX) and the other against one of the worst offensive teams in the league. Thats it, thats all. Before we proclaim him better than Price, let's see him play teams like Philly, Toronto and Pittsburgh (against whom Price has played well) before we feel "safer with Halak than with Price". Im sure Halak wouldnt have looked so good against those teams, not to mention he didnt have to do anything against Phx and the Islanders.

I cant believe some people think Halak will be our number one down the road. Where have all you been before the two easy wins Halak just had? No one said anything and now suddenly after two measly wins against weak teams some people's thoughts have been swayed? I like Halak, he is quick and agile but also small and not as good a puck handler as Price. Price may have some weird games where he gives up questionable goals, but what do you expect from a 20 year old rookie? I guarantee you in two years if all goes well, Price will be 3 times the goalie Halak is now and as I already said, I like Halak.

Spectaculard is offline   Reply With Quote