03-18-2008, 10:53 PM
WeThreeKings
DJ Nikita

vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to WeThreeKings
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDamned View Post
Where to begin.

We were soft, not focused (Halak aswell) in the first 2 periods, it was ugly. Getting owned by the 14th place in the West !? Not supposed to happen at this time of the year. Thanks god we came back with energy in the 3rd, Legace gave alot of rebound but we never really finished the job. We really got what we deserved tonight.

On a more individual note, Graboski's speed was very nice to see, Kovalev a monster again tonight, A.Kost making poor decisions (been a cpl of games... starting to get worried), Plekanec looks out of energy (still sick ?) Solid game by Koivu and Higgins... And man, another 5 star to Serge Kost, he amazes me everything he touches the puck. Too bad for Halak but in someway it's good for Price since we won't start that lame-goalie debate again.

Oh man I'll have to talk to my friend Perron asap... he almost scored twice ! Didn't play alot of minutes but you can see that the guy has hands!
Kovalev was average tonight.. His accuracy was off, he didn't use his linemates at all, but that whole line was pretty much horrible. Plekanec being the worst.

WeThreeKings is offline   Reply With Quote