View Single Post
Old
03-22-2008, 01:35 AM
d3funct

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to d3funct
Quote:
Originally Posted by DManPreds11 View Post
Still pissed about the Sharks loss, I was asked the following day after the loss from a new hockey fan, "Does the Sharks get the same calls against other teams in the NHL"? So I told them that I really didn't know because I really haven't watched any of their games on Center Ice. Since our loss March 11 I've watch 3 Sharks games (the 3rd being the game that is on now against the Ducks). They indeed get the same favorable calls against other teams even the Stanley Cup Champs. The reason I titled this Joe Pavelski is because he is the best act in the NHL. I've watched him in these last few games draw more B.S. pentalies than Kelsey Grammer has emmys. He just dove twice and gave his team a full 2-man advantage against the Ducks. Then about 15 seconds into that PP, Duck forward grazed his shoulder with his stick and after a full stride pulls his head back like he's just been shot(no call, shocked). I'm curious if the NHL refs ever get tired of the Sharks making them look like fools? The bad thing is that Pavelski isn't the only forward that dives, the only 2 players I've seen play straight up is Marleau and Michalek. It must be and Wilson tactic. I've come to the conclusion that the reason the Sharks haven't made it through the playoffs with their acting is because they have to go through teams that don't touch them with their sticks or have a great PK.

he does a good job at diving when he has a stick in his back