View Single Post
Old
03-22-2008, 07:56 AM
Rushin Joo

vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to Rushin Joo
Quote:
Originally Posted by LesHabsRock View Post
If Montreal has a 6-8 goal outburst tomorrow which isn't out of the ordinary this year against the Bruins then I expect Kovalev could pot another 2 or 3 goals and an assist or two to further pad his stats. This would make it more likely for him to hit 40 goals. I really get the feeling Montreal will explode for an abundance of goals tomorrow just because Boston is just mentally beaten by the Habs after they played their best game against us this season only to lose again. We'll see what Alex Auld has to offer them. Convincing victory tomorrow with at least 6 Habs goals scored.
Actually, I rather we not blow them out tomorrow. A win by us tomorrow might really damper Bostons playoffs hopes, thus provoking some dirty crap from their players. Especially if its a blowout. You never know with that meat head Julien behind the bench, I wouldn't be surprised if he sent out Reich or Thornton to injure one of our skilled players if we blow them out.

Besides that, a blow out would mean keeping Kovalev, Kost, Pleks out until the last minute, which I wouldnt do if I was CArbo. If we have a good enough lead by the third period, just play the grinders until the end of the game.

Rushin Joo is online now   Reply With Quote