View Single Post
Old
03-22-2008, 09:43 AM
Marc the Habs Fan
Snippin' Yank

vCash: 597
View from the enemy, part II

This will make you want to sweep them even more tonight...I'd post this in the GDT if it was up but it isn't...

Quote:
Still, B’s players took confidence - which they’ll carry over tonight - from the loss.

“We competed well,” said center Glen Metropolit. “I thought we were the better team for the most part in that game.”

The B’s truly seem to believe the Canadiens are not the better team, but that their own mistakes and missed opportunities have led to the seven Montreal wins.

“As much as the record would disagree with this, I don’t think we’ve ever really doubted that we can beat these guys,” said defenseman Andrew Ference. “I don’t think there’s any sense of having to prove something to ourselves.

“That’s why guys are pretty (ticked) off at ourselves, because we failed to come through so many times against them. There’s no excuse. It’s one thing if a team is far superior, absolutely dominating you. But a lot of their goals, we’ve given them. A lot of the times we’ve lost was because of mistakes or just not burying our chances.”
http://bostonherald.com/sports/hocke...ins&position=1

Marc the Habs Fan is online now   Reply With Quote