Rangers' Top 20 Prospects
View Single Post
05-03-2004, 07:13 PM
Join Date: Feb 2002
Originally Posted by
Like the 2004 roster, another hard thing to do, but pretty fun especially when you finally have the prospects! I thin everybody has the usual suspects but one guy that I think is getting undervalued is GIROUX...I think he's as NHL ready as any of them and will be on the roster come October, if there is a season...And I think C Dwight Helminen should be getting some consideration.....
Just gonna give a top 5...
1. Tyutin. Without a doubt. I was so impressed with this soon to be Top pair D-man
2. Balej. Loved his game in NY and he's killing in Hartford. A dynamic player that
will score over 20 next year.
3. Lundqvist. If he had any NA experience I would have him tied at #1 with Tyutin. The best goalie in the SEL and has been amazing in International competition
4. Jessiman, Love the kid, but this is all based on potential and promise.
5. Pock. Any number of guys could go here, but from what I saw of him as a Ranger,
this kid has the goods of an all around (lbut more offensive) D-man. And
that after only playing the position for 2 years....
1. Olesz.... 4. Picard...
View Public Profile
Find More Posts by jas