View Single Post
Old
03-23-2008, 01:15 AM
Seth Lake

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Seth Lake
You know, I really have to admit that I liked the lines a lot today...granted they will change facing Columbus back-to-back we will see Hordy inserted again...

They were:
Dumont - Arnott - Hlavac
Erat - Bonk - Radulov
Smithson - Fiddler - Nichol
Bochenski - Peverley - Tootoo

Very balanced with a three lines that can put the puck in the back of the net and one that can do offensive things, but is definitely a defense first checking unit. All four lines had really good cycles and created scoring chances and it was nice to have the balance throughout which I think really lead to the more disciplined play and not having any penalties for just the second time in franchise history.

Almost a shame to see Hordichuk go back in the lineup, but regardless of whether or not Trotz scratches Darcy, Hitchcock will dress Jared Boll and we cannot allow him to run around without someone there to stop him.

FYI, DeVries missed the game due to a dislocated rib that was sustained in that awkward collision behind the net midway through the third period Thursday against Detroit. He actually came back in to play a couple of shifts late in that game, but he really felt it when the adrenaline went away. He was lifting weights yesterday and said he felt much better. Expect him to be back Tuesday.

Seth Lake is offline   Reply With Quote